Chicken Tawook or Chicken Kabob
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in cubes
- Green Pepper cut in big pieces
- Onion quartered
- ¼ cup Maska Food Chicken Marinade
- Maska Food Garlic Sauce
- Marinate the chicken for 2 hours or more. Put chicken cubes on skewers, alternating between chicken, peppers and onions as desired.
- Cook on hot grill for about 6 minutes on each side.
- Then serve on rice or on pita bread using our Garlic sauce spread inside the pita bread to make a delicious and satisfying chicken kabob pita roll.
8 Oz Mediterranean Chicken Marinade
12 Oz Garlic Sauce